The company implemented mostly solutions based on Microsoft technologies, for a broad range of industries like Marine, Navy, Military, Commercial, Oil, Aviation, Ground Transportation, Automotive. Pharmaceutical, Horticulture, and Entertainment.
By choosing Ikonsoft for your software development projects you are guaranteed at least the following:
- wide area of expertise, covering multiple industries and application types;
- high flexibility in adopting and integrating with your specific processes and standards. Our specialists can adjust to your own system in a very short time;
- readiness (almost eagerness) to adopt new technologies and face new challenges;
- creativity, initiative, and a pro-active attitude (we will let you know when we think we have a better solution);
- consistency (quality, sustainable growth);
- a dedicated team, which will be allocated only to your projects as long as necessary;
- the kind of attention you do not get from big companies;
- excellent linguistic and communication skills in English;
- cultural fit with customers from Western Europe and North America;
- very low employee attrition rate (below 5%);
- a very high standard of quality;
- on time and on budget delivery.
Ikon Soft structures its activity on two main directions:
Put our expertise to the test with a small project!
developing genuine products commercialized directly
and providing outsourcing services for our clients demand
KPMG Advisory recently published the “Exploring Global Frontiers” study, which places Cluj-Napoca amongst the first 31 word destinations for investments in the field of information technology (IT), highlighting the key aspects which make it attractive: the specialists, the costs and the geographic position.
Cluj-Napoca has a significant IT potential, mainly due to the 1500 specialists who graduate each year from the two top universities: The Technical University of Cluj-Napoca and The Babes-Bolyai University.
More than 5000 software engineers work in the 100 companies delivering custom software development, outsourcing and IT Services in Cluj-Napoca.
Cluj-Napoca found a winning strategy in developing its IT outsourcing capacities. The software businesses in the city have registered constant growth even during the recent global recession. Local software engineers are valued for their technical skills and their wide knowledge of various foreign languages: English, German and French.
One of the most important academic centers in Romania, Cluj-Napoca has 11 universities, of which 6 public and 5 private.
With over 100.000 students living in the city, there are 219 students/1.000 resident population. The 51 faculties have over 300 majors in various teaching languages: Romanian, English, Hungarian, German and French.